Halloween is right around the corner and we have a special treat for those of you who want a stunning makeup look for any upcoming parties or celebrations.
This look is a bit more sophisticated and would look great paired with your favorite little black dress and a headband with kitten ears. We hope you enjoy and have a spooktacular Halloween!
What you will need:
• Smoke Gets in Your Eyes Eye Shadow Kit
• Onyx Liner
• PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner
• Black Ice Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara
• Moonglow Bronzer
• Whisper PurePressed Blush
• Mania Lip Fixation
• Brushes: Deluxe Shader Brush, Crease Brush, Eye Shader Brush, Smudge Brush, Dome Brush and White Fan Brush
1. Using your Deluxe Shader Brush, apply a light layer of Sheer Gold eye shadow to your eye lid.
2. Using your Crease Brush, apply a light layer of Violet eye shadow in your crease and slightly up to just under your brow bone.
3. Still using your Crease Brush (don’t worry about a little mixing of colors, we’re going to blend it all soon!) apply Aubergine eye shadow to the outer ¾ of your crease.
4. Still using your Crease Brush, pick up just a little bit of the Sizzle eye shadow and blend it on the outer corner of your eyelid slightly into your crease; this will look very grey and smoky with a bit of shimmer.
5. Using a tissue, gently wipe any excess shadow from your Crease Brush.
6. Now, gently blend the lines between the shadow colors to create a soft smoky look.
7. Using your Smudge Brush, smudge Sizzle eye shadow on the outer ¾ of your bottom lash line.
8. Using your Eye Shader Brush apply Nude eye shadow to the outer ¾ of your brow bone.
9. Line your top lash line with Onyx Eyeliner and extend slightly out to create that “cat eye” look.
10. Keep your eyelid closed for a few seconds while it dries.
11. Apply PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner followed by many coats of Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara. For even more drama, apply a few faux lashes before applying your mascara, here’s a blog on how to apply faux lashes.
12. Using your White Fan Brush, pinch the hairs together and swirl them into all of the quadrants of Moonglow Bronzer. Now release the hairs and gently apply to the outer part of your face where it meets your hairline, when you get to your cheekbones, bring a little color underneath them to add some contouring, then go back out and follow the outer part of your face down to your jaw bone.
13. Using your Dome Brush, apply Whisper PurePressed Blush to the apples of your cheeks.
14. Finish the look with Mania Lip Fixation on your lips. Apply the stain, wait 45 seconds, and then apply the gloss.
Have a fun Halloween look? Post a picture on our Facebook page at facebook.com/wmdayspasalon.