Bigger is better! Fake a fuller look with these full-proof volume-building tricks, just in time for Date Night!
- Sleep in a bun. Scrunchies are back, and now they have an even better purpose. After showering at night, pull hair into a lose bun and sleep tight! When you wake you’ll have insta-volume plus loose waves.
- Change your part. Switch it up, switch it up, switch it up! Monday wear it off to the right, and on Tuesday, flip it to the left! Voila, instant lift!
- Tease it. Backcombing gets a bad reputation. We’re not saying take a fine tooth comb and aggressively backcomb until you get a knarley tangle. But we love teasing brushes! They give you nice lift without damage to your hair. Our favorite? The Diane Teasing Brush, only $7!
- Clear your canvas. A great style, starts with a clean canvas. Our go-to pair for voluminous styles is Bumble and bumble Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner, formulated with Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract to instantly thicken and plump strands.
- Giselle in a can. Yes, we said it. Giselle. In. A. Can. If all else fails, grab a bottle of Oribe Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray, and you’ll have Victoria’s Secret Bombshell hair in a matter of seconds. This miracle spray goes on dry hair and couldn’t be easier to use! ($44)